Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2nd-Half Predictions

So I was already proven wrong by "The Great 8", Doughty, and Stamkos. Yet Carey Price is still playing great (I hope I predicted that one wrong).

West:

1 - Vancouver*
2 - Dallas*
3 - Detroit*
4 - Chicago
5 - San Jose
6 - Los Angeles
7 - Colorado
8 - Anaheim


9 - Nashville
10 - Phoenix
11 - St. Louis
12 - Minnesota
13 - Calgary
14 - Columbus
15 - Edmonton


East:
1 - Philadelphia*
2 - Washington*
3 - Montreal*
4 - pittsburgh
5 - Tampa Bay
6 - Boston
7 - Carolina
8 - Atlanta


9 - New York Rangers
10 - Buffalo
11 - Ottawa
12 - Florida
13 - New York Islanders
14 - Toronto
15 - new jersey

So there ya go. Last year I predicted only 7 correct teams in the second half, and the year before, 14. I already see problems with it, but it's on paper (and the internet), so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what your thinkin'