Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wives Carnival

Ian Laperriere was there, so was the rest of the Flyers (for the most part). I got to meet Carle, Coburn (who is so freakin' cool), Richards (I almost died), and Pronger (I did die). Not to mention Gary Dornhoefer, Don Saleski (it was cool to see 'Big Bird' in person), Bob 'Hound' Kelly, Dave 'The Hammer' Schultz, and Bernie 'Freakin' Parent. I wish I had better pictures, but I was too enticed with all the Flyers stuff that I couldn't stop to take good quality pictures. For those who were there, who else stood in the Alumni line for 2 hours? I did. I had an auto with Pronger at 5:00 and a picture with Richards at 5:30. When did I get out of the Alumni line? 5:24. But I made both appointments. A great day ended with a cheesesteak from Tony Luke's and I watched some of Paul McCartny is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what your thinkin'