Tuesday, April 20, 2010

List of Hate

This is my list of people, things, teams that I hate so f*cking much.

Sidney Crosby
Connor Passalaqua (fag from my old high school)
Martin Broedeur
Mike "Doc" Emrick (the doc is because he is a proctologist)
also, the rest of the crew at MSG Plus, and MSG, and FSN Pittsburgh
Ruslan Fedotanko
Martin St. Louis
the new Facebook
the 2004 Tampa Bay Lightning
New Jersey Devils
Pittsburgh Penguins
Stan Fishler
Yankee fans who hate Red Sox Fans
Red Sox fans who hate Yankee fans
the Red Sox and Yankees
Kerry Fraser (gay ref who recently retired [YAY])
Zach Parise
Daniel Briere
Buffalo Sabres
any ref who has ever robbed the Flyers of a call (every ref ever)
Scott Stevens
the Islanders of the '80s
U2
Tyler Perry
Bruce Springsteen
Queensryche
Rod Stewart
and Hugh Jackman

to tell you the truth, I have no problem with Hugh Jackman, it's a Scrubs thing, I don't think I've ever even seen him in any movie. But I digress, that's my list of hate in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what your thinkin'