Monday, April 12, 2010

Yaaa-Hooooooo!!!!!

The Flyers Are Going To Win! The Flyers Win! The Flyers Win! The Flyers Win The... seventh spot in the East. The game was the most exciting game that I have been (out of 9)! What an amazing game! I am still in the Holiday Inn next to the Philly Sport Complex, so I can't scan any pictures up, I will tomorrow. I also got: 2 50 flyer card sets (with a few doubles), a Parent shirt, a Giroux shirt (the GWG inspired me), a book (Orange, Black & Blue: The Greatest Philadelphia Flyers Stories Never Told) autographed by author Chuck Gormly, a Pronger puck, an 09-10 Upper Deck series 1 Blaster Box (I'll put that up later), a Shultz photo, a Timonen photo, some nachos, cotton candy, and I had the time of my life with my dad and my highly intoxicated mother. I'm gonna travel the historical Philadelphia today and take more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what your thinkin'