Friday, September 3, 2010

The Latest

Just some updates today...

Well, Bill Guerin might play with the Flyers in training camp.

Also, the Sharks, who have signed former Flyer-goalie Antero Niittymaki early this Summer, have signed Antti Niemi, and I think we all know who that is.

Mike Comrie has been signed by the penguins. Why do the penguins have to ruin players I like: Kunitz, Ponikarovsky, Malkin, Fedotanko... Okay, I've always hated Fedotanko.

Kovalchuk. Kovalchuk will probably not be signed. The NHL keeps putting it off and the Devils should just drop it. Its not like he's Rick Nash or Alex Ovechkin. I think Los Angeles should get workin' a contract proposal for the overpaid Russian.
Also, the ice of the Wells Fargo Center (formerly known as the Wachovia Center) has been painted. That's all the news I have for you now. Stay Classy, Planet Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what your thinkin'