Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trading Cards

Trading is always a fun thing to be a part of. I started this trading season off with a 9 for 9 card swap with Sal over at Puck Junk. He's a wicked cool guy and everything went smoothly.

I Traded:
2008-09:
O-Pee-Chee-checklists of the Kings and Senators
Upper Deck-Salmela (rookie)

2009-10:
Fleer Ultra-Whitney
MVP-Pat Kane
Victory-Kane, Niemi (rookie), Kane and Toews Game Breakers


I Received:
2003-04:
Upper Deck-All-Star Game Pronger and Lecavalier

2006-07:
Fleer-Stillman, Bourque, Gionta, Yashin, Hunter, Richards, Collins (rookie)

It's hard to give away cards you open, especially the ones you remember and, when seen, you know it's in your collection. But thanks to Sal, I now have completed 91.5% of 06-07 Fleer, the base set that is. Rookies came one in every six and there were four insert sets so it's hard to get a good hold on those from just one tin and a few retail packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what your thinkin'