Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Winter Classic Concepts

Do you remember this? Well if you don't, here's the scoop: I hate the penguins(who doesn't), therefore them being in the Winter Classic again pisses me off. Why should they get to repeat while the Rangers or Hurricanes haven't been in on it yet. So I have devised my own Winter Classic scheme for the next few seasons. Without further adou, Winter Classic 2011:


Relax, it was my first one. They do get better. Invesco Field, Denver, Colorado, January 1, 2011. It was gonna be in Minnesota, but I had already colored the jerseys. I brought gold back to Minnesota and used Nord's colors for the Avs.

Also, thank you NHL Uniforms and Chris Creamer.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but there's nothing "classic" about either the Wild or the Avalanche. I have a hard time taking any 1990s team seriously as "classic." What' next, an outdoor game between the Coyotes and the Predators?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what your thinkin'